S1E1, 被耍
-Give n take! Welcome to Washington.
-We live by one rule, and one rule only, never again will we allow ourselves to be put in such a position.
-Who ever humbles himself will be exalted. -- Matthew 23:12
-A persons character isn't determined by how he enjoys victory, but rather how he endures defeat. Nothing can help us endure dark times better than our faith.
S1E1
absolute, unquestioning loyalty
需要决定的坚定的忠诚。
Experience is your strong suit.
经验是你的法宝。
We're a charity but not for our employees.
我们是慈善机构,没错,但不是为我们的雇员开的。
I have no time to be someone's training wheels.
我不想做别人的教练。
Give and take. Welcome to Washington.
付出和得益,这就是华盛顿。
It was a hit and run.
这是一起肇事逃逸。
Hold my calls.
不要让电话进来。
push-up bra and v-neck
魔术胸罩和V领
S1E2
if my memory serves me
如果我没记错
You might very well think that.
随你怎么想
a lot of firsts
很多第一次
What a roller coster.
这风云变幻呀
Right place, right time.
对的时间,对的位置
S1E3
It's not a deal. It's an opportunity.
这不是交易,这是你的机会。
You think you know better than me?
你觉得自己比我厉害?
Can we talk?
Not now. In middle of sth.
可以聊聊吗?
现在不行,在忙。
S1E4
If you wanna look inviting. The black one.
没想到在这大热的美剧中又与何家蓓重逢。
当然,这几年中她也在一些影视作品中露面(没看过),可是,她在我心中永远是96版Once a thief中的Li Ann——我的青春期的女神。我是如此adore her,并不曾觉得她像Fay Wong。
在资讯发达的如今,我终于可以对女神的资料唾手可得,那记忆中遥远而又宝贵的记忆又可以再重现:网络上有视频可以重温,有IMBD中的剧集资料可以收集——再也不是当年看完最后一集的重播的泪流满面,除了为了剧情中他们最后的命运,也为仿佛人生中相逢后的永别。
有意思的是,我对信息时代elaborate一些古早或冷僻的信息心怀感激,但是那种因为可能永诀而倍显珍贵的感觉,似乎也不再那么刻骨铭心了。
BTW,因为对何家蓓所饰演的李安太过崇拜,我曾用了八年的英文名字Lynn,如今一搜索,便捷的信息告诉我,这不过是个误解,就像当年闭塞的青涩。
心愿得偿。
任何一个为管束或造福民众而建立的政治体系,无论在诞生之初是多么新鲜澄澈,充满生命力和革命性,也无论建造者的路多么艰辛,初心多么无私,只要在人们的默许下,长久的僵立而不变革,总是会被体制中人们不断累积的欲望,体制外的人始终如一的愚蠢懦弱和事不关己的冷漠,以及资本非人的逐利性所腐化。最终畸变成一个视民众的利益为无物,金钱与权柄互相交缠,猜忌与算计四处横陈,疯狂滑稽到使真正的戏剧啧啧称奇的斗兽场。
“纸牌屋 第一季”三权分立制度下,白宫/国会/院外游说集团的角力以及政客的生存守则
转载请注明网址: https://www.hbmrpos.com/tiantang/kandianying-2491.html